Thursday, December 15, 2005

BAD NEWS BEARS


FROM PARAMOUNT PICTURES
DIRECTED BY: Richard Linklater
Cast: Greg Kinnear
Billy Bob Thornton
Marcia Gay Harden
Sammi Kane Kraft
Jeffrey Davies
PG13-Rude Behavior, Language, mild sexuality

Here we go, Family Viewing! Something I rented
4 the kids, and enjoyed myself! The sexuality is
mainly humorus, nothing 2 off the wall 4 the kids.

The coach is an alcoholic, the team is loosing, and
then everybody gets together 2 try 2 win! Runs
very simular 2 the old one! They did a good job, it is
a funny movie!

(has anyone else noticed how Hollywood is portraying
R children in movies?) -They seem awful mouthy!
And I'm talkin 'Most of film & TV shows!' The sad part
is that kids actually "think" they can talk like that!
N O T ~I N ~M Y ~H O U S E!!! NOT 2 ME!!!
What is Hollywood Thinking?

Run down 2 BlockBuster*...and grab it!...

* i have nothing 2 do with blockbuster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home